Prayer of Repentance of Ancestral Sin
In Jesus named Father please forgive me of my sins. I thank You for Your mighty deeds of old, for Your Son and this time to be together.
Father in Jesus name I stand in the gap of my family bloodline and repent:
- For all of those who suppressed the truth by their wickedness.
- For all those who, although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him because their thinking was futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
- For all who became fools and exchanged the glory of You the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man, birds, animals, and reptiles.
- For the sinful desires of my ancestors’ hearts who gave their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
- For all those who exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served created things rather than the Creator, Who is forever praised.
- For the shameful lusts of my ancestors, and for the women who exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. I pray for mercy and that their hearts turn toward you in repentance.
- For the men in my family line who abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another, men who committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.
- For those who did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, and therefore, were turned over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
- For all those who have been filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity, and for all those who were full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice.
- For all those who have been filled with hate, intolerance, racism, and prejudice.
- For all those who were slave-owners and engaged in wicked acts toward oppression of them and their families and bloodline.
- For all those who engaged in all acts of evil, wickedness, ruthlessness and hard-heartedness.
- For all those who were gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful, for all those who invented ways of doing evil, who were disobedient to their parents, who were senseless, faithless, heartless, and ruthless.
- For those who although they knew God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continued to do these very things but also approved of those who practiced them.
And Father in Jesus name I come before you seeking forgiveness on behalf of them and ask You forgive me and protect my future generations from all these sins of my forefathers. I pray that You restore me to You and that all of my future bloodline is free and that all walk in forgiveness toward those who attempt to oppress them. I pray all this and thank You for all this in Jesus name. Amen and Amen.
We stand in agreement with your prayer in Jesus name.
For more about the 3 components required for every prayer:
God bless you.
Julie Blair Ministries 2019